Monday, 3 September 2012

September 02, 2012

End of another weekend. 

She is now 8 months and 10 days old. It's now getting difficult to run behind her the whole day. Riya doesnt want to sit in a place for even a few seconds . She wants to stand all the time. She walks a bit holding on to the sofa. She wants to play the whole day these days. She hardly slept during the day yesterday and today and by the time she has her bath she is already dosing off :). She is soo excited during the weekends that she does not sleep much.

Bath !! It's a big battle. She hates having a head bath. But she does have beautiful curly hair which she manages to get messy by rubbing on all that she eats on to her hair . She runs her hand over her mouth when she is eating and then touches her hair :). Her lunch today was rice n dal paste with a pinch of salt n ghee, n looked like she liked it. Every time I give her a nice home cooked hot meal I wonder how will she manage in the day care as I don't think they will take so much trouble. She has started having strong likes n dislikes now. Vaishakh says her tastes are like mine. Why not ;)?

She did a very funny thing today. She was 7 months 6 days when for the first time she cried bcoz I scolded her. Today when I scolded her as to not touch the food bin, she went to her dad put her head in his lap n stayed that way for a while. She understands these things very well now. Smart eeehh? It's amazing how they learn these things.

She now laughs so much. I and Vaishakh got a couple of videos of her today evening. It's her new game of hide n seek with mummy n daddy. It's a pleasure to see her laugh and smile. Also to watch her sleep which am doing now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment