Sunday, 23 September 2012

September 23 2012

Riya turns 9 months old today. Very bad day in terms of the weather unlike the sunny day we had when she had turned 8 :). Windy, rainy and cold. We could hardly step out. But we managed to get out for sometime. It was a crazy idea though.
I am afraid the weather is not going to be any better from now on. Winter is at our doorsteps. Riya is now so playful that I am worried about how to entertain her at home the whole day if we are not able to get out at all during the day.

We tried to get a picture of the 3 of us together but in vain. 9 months have passed and we still don't have a decent family photo :). We are always so busy clicking her photos that we now have at least a thousand pictures of Riya.

Riya turns 9 also means I have only 3 more months left with me to spend with her. It kills to think about going back to work. Time is flying at the speed of light and Riya is growing up everyday.I can't imagine that a little baby who fit in my arms a while ago has grown so tall now. These are the most enjoyable days of my life. Babies are fun once they turn 6 months old. I so look forward to spending each day with her. That one smile, one laugh, one mischief makes my day :D. Sometimes I am cross with her too but that does'n stay long. When I see her smiling at me and crawling towards me with her best speed my heart melts.

She is wearing her new white night suit now and looking as lovely as ever sleeping in her bed. This is the best time I can accumulate my thoughts and remember all the moments I spent with her during the day and pen them down. I sit in my bed, next to her's, look at her and wonder how much I love her.

A new development we are seeing in her is that she is getting upset with me when I scold her :). She somehow knows that she needs to go to daddy when I scold her for doing something wrong. How kids learn these things is a mystery. Everyday is new and I wait to see what new things I will get to see on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment