Friday, 28 September 2012

September 28,2012

A great day spent with Riya. She has been screaming and chatting all day today. I was trying to teach her to say some words but she was not bothered. She went on speaking her own language. I gave up in the end. She never concentrates or listens to us when we are trying to teach her something. She tries to find something funny about it and plays along. Wondering how it will be when she will go to school and actually will have to learn a lot of things.

I took her to the park today and we had only been there for about 5 minutes and it began to rain. I had to quickly pick her up from the swing and put her in the buggy. But she did not want to get out of the swing. She cried when I put her in the pram. She has been doing this since the last couple of times. She loved spending time in the park and cries if we have to come back home. More than playing she loves looking at other babies and their parents.

Another funny incident which happened today was she had picked up our landline phone and was showing it to me. I wanted to get it back from her and when I started going towards her to get the phone she literally ran. I mean she crawled so fast holding the phone in her hand and screaming with excitement.She is so much fun these days. She crawled quite a distance and looked back at me and also saw that the phone in her hand was gone. She had left in behind on the floor in all her excitement to run away from me.

She also waits for Vaishakh in the evening now. As soon as he unlocks the door, she knows it and she quickly crawls towards the entrance of the house to greet her daddy. She is always so excited to see him and she runs around the house like crazy when he comes home.

Riya and I went to my workplace yesterday. I had to discuss a few things at work and also meet my colleagues. Riya loved it and had a nice day. It turned out to be a nice day luckily. The forecast said it would rain but it didn't and it was sunny as well. We took the train from Wimbledon to Gunnersbury where my new office is located. Riya enjoyed her trip on the train and also loved meeting everybody at my workplace. Everybody loved her too. She wore her red spotty dress and she looked great in it too.


I spoke about working part time at work and am happy it was accepted. It's a big relief that I will be going back to work part time. I will at least get to spend more time with Riya. But the hunt for a nursery and a nanny or the right combination of them is still on!

No comments:

Post a Comment