Friday, 31 August 2012

August 30, 2012

Riya did her her first poop in the potty day before. 

Yay!!! But that's it. I have been trying to get her to do her poop in the potty but no luck. She starts playing with her potty which looks like a giant frog. 

She is now holding on to things and standing up. I go out n come back to her room and there she is ... Standing holding on to the sofa and screaming in her typical singing way which she does most of the time :). It looks like she is celebrating her victory. I look at her and see that my tiny little tender baby has now grown so tall and strong. She can stand  now and also move bit by bit holding the sofa. It makes me feel that she will soon be a grown up girl and I will miss this tiny baby Riya.

I took her to a music class yday. She was the youngest among all but she enjoyed it. She banged the drums and crawled around and looked at other babies n mums and smiled. I will take her to those classes more often.

Today for the first time I felt she missed me when I was not around. This happened at Urvi's place. I left her with Urvi and went around to see her house with her son. When I came back after a few minutes Riya quickly crawled towards me and said somethings looking at me in her own language. I felt as if she asked me where had I been :D..

No comments:

Post a Comment