Wednesday, 5 September 2012

September 05 2012

Yesterday Riya slept at 11.30 pm unlike other days when she goes to sleep at 8. She had so much energy even at 10 in the night. It's impossible to match her energy levels.  I and Vaishakh were tired and sleepy but she wanted to play. We had our dinner and she sat with us playing with her toys, crawling around us and watching TV. Minal called me and I had to speak to her even though it was so late in India as she wanted to discuss a few things about her Accenture interview. I just hope it works for Minal and she gets through.

Riya was punished by mummy and daddy for staying up late by making her sit in her bouncer without either of us talking to her but she stayed there for hardly 5 mins. She makes funny faces and smiles at us and there it goes, our hearts melt :). We took her out of the bouncer and allowed her to play.

Finally we had to carry her to the bedroom with us forcibly. She didn't come to us when we called her and said we need to do JOJO now :). She probably understood and didn't want to sleep. She played on the bed for a while with us. I closed my eyes and said goodnight to her but she climbed up on me and was trying to open my eyes and pulled my hair. We put the lights off and I and Vaishakh slept on her sides. She was not willing to go her bed either. She didn't want to do anything what she usually does as a part of her routing everyday. After a lot of jumping around between us in the dark she started yawning. Then she came and rested her head on my hand and slept beside me. I sang a lullaby for her and she sang back to me in her own language and slowly she fell asleep. This has been probably the best moment of my motherhood so far. I have never felt so good. I often have this feeling these days that this is probably the best time I have had with her and in a few days that changes, there is a better moment spent with her. But what happened last night was THE special moment I spent with her. I will remember this always and even if there is a time when I forget about these little moments, I have this blog to read through and refresh my memories.

Love you my cutie pie :D..

No comments:

Post a Comment