Monday, 17 September 2012

September 17 2012

Chatty Riya.

As expected the fever which Riya had last week vanished in a day. It was probably her teething or the tiredness. Whatever it was I am very happy that it stayed for only a short span. It was Vaishakh's turn to fall sick next :).

Flu,cold,cough is in the air as the winter is fast approaching. I have to protect Riya from all this. I don't know how. But I will do my best. I must mention she has been doing her poop in the potty for continuously for more than a week now.

Riya seems to have mastered the art of making different sounds. We had been waiting as to when she will try to say something. I and Vaishakh kept prompting her with words like 'Ma','Pa','Da' etc. But she never tried to copy us and said any of those words.

Today she just went on and on. It's very strange and funny how babies learn new things. It's like a switch. Once they learn something new they keep repeating it and do it again and again and finally master it. It was very similar when she learnt to stand up holding on to things. She tried and tried and when she learnt it she started doing it very easily. We must agree babies are fast learners. She went on saying 'dadadada'..And also made different sounds and shouted when she was happy and when she laughed.
She first did it in the park when I and she were sitting on a bench after having played the swing, horse and the slide. After coming home I told Vaishakh about it and I wanted him to see it as well. She started doing it again in the evening. I and Vaishakh kept repeating after her and she kept talking. Damn the video camera battery. It always runs into low battery when I need it the most. The first time was when we took her swimming and the second time was today. I want to capture every special moment of Riya and hate to miss any. But I think she will do the same tomorrow as well. As she has now learnt how to make those sounds, I am hoping she will continue to do it frequently and I will be able to shoot something very soon. Who knows she might just say her first word in the next few days or weeks.Hhhmmm...

Mummy and Daddy are waiting Riya. When will it be and what will it be :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment