Saturday, 22 September 2012

September 21, 2012


Tough week because of various personal reasons. All that aside Riya still remains the sole reason of happiness in our lives at the moment. On one of the days Vaishakh said "Having kids is a very rewarding experience for the parents". I can't agree more. She has brought so much happiness in our lives. It's not that we have not been happy until we had her but the happiness she brings is just so much different. When we spend time with her we forget about everything else.

Riya has been very good with her bath for the last couple of weeks. She has started to enjoy her bath now. She still hates having to wash her hair but at least she is happy with her bath. She splashes water everywhere and plays with her bath toys. Funnily she didn't want to get out of her bath today. We picked her up but she sat again in the bath tub and started to play.

Mummy and Riya went to the Wimbledon station to pick up daddy today. It started to rain once we reached the station.We all together went to Starbucks and had a coffee. Riya enjoyed her time with us in the coffee shop. She looked at the rain outside and at the vehicles from the glass window. She looked at people around here. As usual she is always interested in looking at people.

She has been very cheerful today. She has learnt a couple of new things :D. She has learnt to play the Peek-a-boo game by herself. She covers herself with her blanket and peeps through it and smiles at me. It was amazing to watch her do it. She first did it at the play and learn class to which I take her every week on the Wednesday. Today she it at home and I am really happy that I captured it on the video too. She has also learnt to give me a hi-five. I have been teaching her to wave her hand to say bye-bye but she never did that. But she likes giving me a hi-five.




You'd imagine you'd never understand babies. Why they like something and why they don't like some things. This will always remain a mystery as they can't communicate and tell us what they think. But I'm sure the mums know exactly what their babies want. It's just instincts. Last night, I suddenly felt she wanted water and when we gave her water , it looked like she really did need water. She had a few big gulps. How I knew this, I don't know. Motherly instincts, that's what they are called :)..



No comments:

Post a Comment