Sunday, 30 September 2012

September 30 2012

It feels like now Riya has started to understand what we speak. She responds very nicely to what we say.

Yesterday Riya was playing with one of her toys and I was sitting at a distance from her. There was a book lying near her. All these days every time I read a book to her I tell her that it's a book. Yesterday when I asked her to get the book to me so that I can read it for she did it. She went to the book and crawled to me holding it in one hand and pushing it along with her. We found it amazing and we were surprised. Today morning I gave her a piece of bread when I and Vaishakh were having our breakfast. She had already had her's but I want her to learn to ear herself too. That's why I gave her a bread. She ate some and then started playing with it. She made little pieces and they all fell down one by one on the sides of her highchair. When I asked her where all the bread had gone, she looked at those pieces in her high chair and looked at me as if telling me 'here they are' :). This is a new phase and I and Vaishakh are enjoying it to the most. I always talk a lot with her but now that I know that she is trying to understand me makes me feel very happy.

Guess it's a matter of a few months now. She will soon start talking and also arguing. It looks to us like she is building her character now. She has likes and dislikes. She gets upset, happy and angry according to the situations. It awes us every time. Makes me feel motherhood is just fantastic. All you need is just the right proportion of patience!

Looking forward to more of such things from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment