I have tried to write something a few times last week. But it has been
crazy busy. Riya had a nice weekend. She visited her cousin Sam for his
bday. She was very happy to see so many people. She was very well
behaved. She enjoyed everybody's company. She was so excited all the
time. She didn't want to be carried. She tried talking and said some
things in her own language. Jai came and said to me that Riya had a
conversation with him :).
I left her with Vaishakh for a couple of hours for the first time and went for some shopping with my sisters. I missed her but looked like Riya didn't miss me :). She was happily playing with everybody when I came back home and wasn't even bothered when I came. Looks like she will settle down in the day care easily as well.
She has been sleeping well in the last couple of days and her face seems a bit different. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. She is acting like an individual now with her likes and dislikes getting stronger. Getting her to drink the formula milk is still very difficult. It's been more than 2 weeks now. I am worried if she will settle with it soon or not. I hope she does.
We have observed 2 new behaviours in her. She has a new style of sleeping. She sleeps on her tummy most of the time but now she kneels and sleeps on her tummy. She looks very funny when she does that. She has a new style of crying as well. She raises her nose and makes a funny sound when she is starting to cry. I am yet to capture it in a video.
I left her with Vaishakh for a couple of hours for the first time and went for some shopping with my sisters. I missed her but looked like Riya didn't miss me :). She was happily playing with everybody when I came back home and wasn't even bothered when I came. Looks like she will settle down in the day care easily as well.
She has been sleeping well in the last couple of days and her face seems a bit different. She doesn't look like a baby anymore. She is acting like an individual now with her likes and dislikes getting stronger. Getting her to drink the formula milk is still very difficult. It's been more than 2 weeks now. I am worried if she will settle with it soon or not. I hope she does.
We have observed 2 new behaviours in her. She has a new style of sleeping. She sleeps on her tummy most of the time but now she kneels and sleeps on her tummy. She looks very funny when she does that. She has a new style of crying as well. She raises her nose and makes a funny sound when she is starting to cry. I am yet to capture it in a video.
No comments:
Post a Comment