Friday, 31 August 2012

August 27, 2012

6 days have gone by in a blink of the eye.. Vaishakh's holidays are over and I and Riya will get back to our routines from tomorrow. I am not sure how Riya will react. But she is a lovely kid and gels into the environment very quickly. So I hope she will be fine. We have enjoyed these days thoroughly. We did a lot of things. We had our house warming party with our friends n celebrated my bday too . It was nice to see everybody after a long time.

Riya loved having everybody over and was very excited at the party. She went with everybody and smiled at everybody. She's such a charmer. All our friends loved her and said she looked like a doll . Some loved her eyes, some loved her hair but I love every bit of her.

I, Vaishakh and Riya might not have such a time in near future but we will cherish every moment of the last few days. I and Riya are visiting one of the day care tomorrow . I have tried to put these thoughts aside all these days but I think it's now time we start working towards it. We have to find a day care and a good nanny for Riya . 

Unwilling I will put my foot forward and start looking around.  I am not sure though if I will ever feel like getting back to work . Time will tell and you will know soon :)..

No comments:

Post a Comment