Friday, 31 August 2012

August 21, 2012

I and Vaishakh decided that we should start the process of weaning for her. Riya will be 8 soon and we think it's time . I always thought that I should have started weaning by 6 months. But when the time has come I feel it's not time yet :). I have no idea why I feel like this. We tried giving her milk in a bottle yesterday but she did not take it well. It's going to be tough. I have postponed the idea for a bit now.

She has also started eating chapatis now and I am very happy about it. Hope she starts eating rice too. Looks like she does not like rice. She eats almost all her fruits though.

I and Riya had a lovely time yday afternoon. She just woke up after a half an hour nap and we were just rolling on our bed. She laughed so much. She was in a very good mood. Whatever i said to her , she chuckled and laughed. I was calling her moti n she was laughing. We had nice fun. I just enjoy seeing her laugh.

Watching TV with daddy!
Vaishakh is off from work tomorrow and I am very excited for Riya . I am sure she will enjoy all the time he is at home . There will be more to write but I doubt if I will have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment