It was Sunday yday and daddy was at home. Finally spending some quality time with his sweet daughter. Riya is soo happy when Vaishakh is around. She smiles a lot .She was all over the place yesterday :). Daddy fed her dinner today for the first time.
It's amazing how they do it once and then start doing it again and again. They just know how to do it. How do they know how to sit and then get on their knees and start crawling? It's magic. She was crawling all around in the hall today. She went to the book shelf and pulled out all the books and was playing with them. I am glad she is not tearing papers yet :). I was able to take a couple of videos of her crawling today which I sent to her Ajja n Ajji . They are all very happy to see it.
Everyday is a new beginning. They learn something new everyday. She was 7 months and 18 days when she sat up on her own. I am very happy that I am able to see all her developments.
I am just too worried about leaving her and going to work when the time comes. But I just don't want to think about it now. I want to enjoy every moment with her. She will up anytime now and it will be time for her lunch .. Wondering what to give her today....
It's amazing how they do it once and then start doing it again and again. They just know how to do it. How do they know how to sit and then get on their knees and start crawling? It's magic. She was crawling all around in the hall today. She went to the book shelf and pulled out all the books and was playing with them. I am glad she is not tearing papers yet :). I was able to take a couple of videos of her crawling today which I sent to her Ajja n Ajji . They are all very happy to see it.
Everyday is a new beginning. They learn something new everyday. She was 7 months and 18 days when she sat up on her own. I am very happy that I am able to see all her developments.
I am just too worried about leaving her and going to work when the time comes. But I just don't want to think about it now. I want to enjoy every moment with her. She will up anytime now and it will be time for her lunch .. Wondering what to give her today....
No comments:
Post a Comment