Friday, 31 August 2012

August 25, 2012

You never realise when girls start being girls :).

I am surprised Riya aleady loves looking at the mirror. This reminds me of my baby sister who loved standing in front of the mirror too. Infact she still does. Riya has started loving a couple of her cuddly toys too. She now knows which one is a doggie, which one is Freddie and which one is a teddy bear. Doggie and the White teddy bear being her favourites. She smiles when she looks at them. She hugs them occasionally which is very funny. She loves playing hide and seek with the mirror. She and Vaishakh played 'peek a booo' all day yesterday and she laughed all the time .

She had a bad evening yesterday. She didnt feel well probably ? She must be teething and in pain. Why do babies have to undergo this pain? If I do anything at all to take that pain away I would.

She has been her normal self today. She has played, been to the park, had proper food and slept well. I feel contented when she has a normal routine.

It's my bday tomorrow. I will turn 29. It's my first bday with Riya and as a mum. Am very excited. I know she has no idea and she won't be wishing me this time either, yet am excited. Crazy mum ain't I ??

No comments:

Post a Comment