Friday, 31 August 2012

August 17, 2012

And she crawled.. 

It's so beautiful to watch them do that. We had been waiting for days to see her crawl. We kept all her toys away and expected her to crawl to them. But when she started crawling she went for our toys and not for her toys . We should have known that :).. She wanted my phone, tv remote, things in the kitchen etc . 

She is just a week away from being 8 months. I can't wait to watch her crawl more and more. I know it's going to drive me crazy as she would want to pull out everything in the house but I don't mind that :). 

At Wimbledon Park
She is sleeping now soundly in her bed and i am missing her. I am looking at her photos and videos. It's the weekend tomorrow and Riya is going to have lot of time with her dad and is going to have a nice time....

No comments:

Post a Comment