Saturday, 1 December 2012

1 December 2012

Another milestone is what I thought when I saw Riya 2 days ago. She is now 11 months and almost 2 weeks and her teeth have finally decided to pop out :). I can see 2 tiny white dots in her lower gums. She has also been very irritable this week. Probably because of teething. She has been very cranky last couple of days and has not been sleeping well. Hope she gets back to normal soon. It feels very bad to see her in trouble.

It has also been a busy week as I took her out to her play and learn class and to another play group. She enjoys going to these playgrounds and classes. She loves the parachute game which they play at the play centre. They have a big parachute on which we sit all the toddlers down and they blow bubbles. Riya loves the bubbles time. This time she stood on the parachute instead of sitting and screamed with excitement. She stood for the whole time. And then all the toddlers go under the parachute and we wave the parachute up and down and she absolutely loves this game. She giggled and laughed. She used to go to level 2 play and learn but this week was her level 3. I remembered how we grew up from one class to the next in school and wondered if my parents felt the same. It made me realise that Riya is growing up and there are younger babies now. Also that Riya is not a baby anymore. She is a toddler !



Riya also her first session with her would be nanny :). I am planning to settle her down slowly with her nanny instead of leaving her with an unknown person and disappearing when I start work. I was very worried thinking about how she would react but this time was alright. We spent about 2 hours with her and I also left Riya with her for half an hour and Riya seemed fine. She was playing with her and didn't cry for me which is a good thing. Will she not miss me? Will she love me less than before if I start going to work? Will she love other people more than me? I will need to wait for my answers.

While I sit here and write this bit, Riya woke up from her sleep and Vaishakh said he would out her to sleep and went in. It now looks like Riya has out her dad to sleep as well as I can cannot hear Riya crying anymore but I can sure hear Vaishakh snoring :)..

No comments:

Post a Comment