Riya had her first professional hair cut yesterday :). I have given her a hair cut myself thrice before but this time I was a bit tensed to do it myself. She does not sit still for 5 seconds these days , so it's hard to play around with a scissor around her cutting her hair. So I decided to take her to a parlour. It was a kid's parlour. Very neat and tidy and was set up like a kid's room. Having seen other babies at the saloon I was a bit nervous wondering how Riya behave but she was not as bad as expected. She was a bit cranky in the beginning but then when I gave her my watch to play with she was alright. She now looks very neat with the new hair cut. It was a nice experience taking her to a parlour.. Like a girl's day out :).And her love for cuddly toys continues. She has so many cuddly toys now at home. Her new possession is a cute Dalmatian puppy and we have named him Jimmy :). When I showed her that puppy at the shop she jumped and hugged him. She would not let him go for any other toy. I tried showing her different cuddly toys and other toys too but she didn't want anything else as much as this one. So finally daddy had to buy it. She was not happy letting him go even at the till.
Another Wednesday and another Gymboree class. Managed to get a small video of her today playing with bubbles which is her favourite activity.
http://youtu.be/ZbLSJRB6uZU
We had the first snow of this winter today. It didn't last long, just about 20 minutes in the morning. I am not sure if Riya will understand the concept of snow this season but if she were feeling well I would definitely take her out. She has a bad cough. Poor girl. It's the second time this winter that she has caught a cold. The first time she escaped without much trouble but this time it's bad. It feels horrible to see cough and cry because of the pain. We cannot do anything much but just pray and hope that she gets well soon. What amazes me is that even the cold and cough doesn't stop her from being a pleasant girl. She still smiles at people and waves at them to say hi and bye. When I took her to the doctor today morning she smiled at people there and waved at them and immediately made some friends :). They came and spoke to her said goodbye before they left. Somebody also asked me if it was a 'he' or 'she'. How lame ! With those little earrings on, those beautiful long eye lashes and such a pretty face how could somebody mistake her to be a boy. Very silly of them :P
No comments:
Post a Comment