Riya turns 11 ! One more month and we won't be counting in months anymore. We will be counting in years. Wow, I still feel like I met her for first time only a couple of months ago. I was so trilled when she opened both her eyes for the first time and looked at me. And I can't remember when she grew up to be almost a year old.
I and Riya took a week off from our normal routines and I went to visit my aunt in Wales. We both had a relaxing week. Riya had fun with her Ajja and Ajji. She instantly bonded with them all and also missed them when we came back here. We don't have stairs in our house but there were stairs in my aunts house. Riya immediately crawled up all the 13 stairs on her own. I was behind her all the time when she did it but it still surprises me that how these tiny tots know what to do with everything around them.
Riya is now being very naughty. When she is doing something naughty she knows it and looks at us and makes sure that we are watching her and smiles at us. She laughs a lot more than before at all the silly games we play with her. She is very interactive as well. She is now trying to repeat some words after us. She interacts with people too. The other day when we were out she called out to a couple of strangers saying 'aai' 'aai' and waved at them.
She walked a lot as well today. She is now taking 10 to 11 steps on her own. She walked from me to Vaishakh and back to me many times today. She was also very happy and excited about it. I guess I have only a couple of weeks more now to prepare myself to run behind her all the time :).
I and Riya took a week off from our normal routines and I went to visit my aunt in Wales. We both had a relaxing week. Riya had fun with her Ajja and Ajji. She instantly bonded with them all and also missed them when we came back here. We don't have stairs in our house but there were stairs in my aunts house. Riya immediately crawled up all the 13 stairs on her own. I was behind her all the time when she did it but it still surprises me that how these tiny tots know what to do with everything around them.
Riya is now being very naughty. When she is doing something naughty she knows it and looks at us and makes sure that we are watching her and smiles at us. She laughs a lot more than before at all the silly games we play with her. She is very interactive as well. She is now trying to repeat some words after us. She interacts with people too. The other day when we were out she called out to a couple of strangers saying 'aai' 'aai' and waved at them.
She walked a lot as well today. She is now taking 10 to 11 steps on her own. She walked from me to Vaishakh and back to me many times today. She was also very happy and excited about it. I guess I have only a couple of weeks more now to prepare myself to run behind her all the time :).
| My little tigress ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment