Monday, 4 March 2013

4 March 2013

When she slept every two hours and was awake for less time during the day I used to grow restless thinking when would I get to spend time with her but now I wish she sleeps a bit more during the day. From the moment she opens her eyes at 7 to when she goes back to bed at 8.30 her energy levels remain the same . When she could not move around when she was a baby I used to wonder when would start crawling and walking but now I wonder why can't she sit in one place for 10 seconds :).

I am very happy that I have cherished every moment with her all this time and have enjoyed every stage.

Riya is growing into one cute doll. She has now learnt to say 'Tetha tig' for 'peppa pig' and has started loving it. I am really surprised how children at such young age can connect to such cartoons. I had seen children addicted to these cartoons but could not understand how. It's just been a couple of days since she has seen it and she has already started loving it. As soon as she sees the iPad she starts making the pig sound and says 'tetha tig'. It's very tricky to keep these kids away from the gadgets and tv but it is very important so that they don't get hooked to it.

My doll is also growing into a daddy's girl :). I was expecting this to happen someday but not so soon ! Anyway there isn't much I can do about this. Girls will be daddy's girls either today or tomorrow ....

No comments:

Post a Comment