 |
| In her cute little pig tails |
It's such an irony of our lives that we do not remember much from our first couple of years which we spend with our parents when we are the most loved and cuddled. I think Riya will not remember these days either. But thank God the technology these days that we can capture moments of her childhood.and show them to her when she is older. I wish our parents could do it as well. That reminds me that our video camera is spoilt and I am having a hard time. We need to fix it soon or buy a new one.The videos I have of Riya are so close to my heart. I watch them frequently and it reminds me of the days when Riya was a tiny baby. She looks so big now. I am still amazed everyday and feel lucky that I am seeing her grow right in front of my eyes. I able to spend ample time with her if not all my time. One days she is going to be like 5 years old and I won't even know when and how she grew up so big. I really want this moment to freeze and I want to spend more time with Riya when she is this age. It is so beautiful when she learns new things and is excited about showing it to us. She loves appreciation and claps her hands happily when she thinks she has done something good. She expects us to clap and appreciate her and I never fail to do so.
It's been a miserable week with rain and it has been very cold. But Rajni and her kids visited us yesterday and Riya had a lovely time with them. She loved looking at Jai and Maya and watched them in awe at whatever they did and played with them.. It was first time until yesterday, that she skipped her afternoon nap.She very easily managed without her afternoon nap and was no trouble at all. We all walked to the park though it was very cold and the kids wanted to stay longer and play but we decided to come back early. Riya walked quite a bit in the park holding mine and Vaishakh's hand. It was fun. We met a very cute dog - Ruby and Riya was excited. She ran towards her and instantly wanted to touch the dog. She stroked Ruby on her back and touched her near her face. Ruby was very friendly too and allowed Riya and Maya to touch her. We had a nice but tiring day. Riya also had her first little accident outside the house last week. She fell in the park and a couple of drops of blood came from gums. She had hurt herself but she didn't cry a lot. She is a very strong girl. We braved the rain today as well and daddy and Riya went swimming for the second time. I missed it as I had finish off some other work at the shops. I kept thinking of Riya and missed being there badly. Apparently they had a lovely time and enjoyed. Vaishakh said Riya took some time in the beginning to settle in the water and then she had been fine. Kicking in the water and walking, running and playing.
 |
| Our little model in her swimwear ;) |
We have been playing pretend cooking and eating almost whole of last week since we bought her a cooking set last weekend. To top it up Maya lent her play kitchen to Riya yesterday and now Riya is all the more excited. She has been cooking a lot since yesterday. She brings the spoon and feeds us whatever she has cooked. She is making funny sounds like 'chussss' , 'ssssshhhh' while washing and cooking food. I badly need a video camera to record these things. I don't want to miss capturing her first cooking moments and experiences :)..
No comments:
Post a Comment