9 months and three weeks but no teeth yet ;)... It does not worry me but I just find it a bit funny. She looks so cute with that face and no teeth. What we call 'boochu bayi' in Kannada. I can't imagine how she will look when she has her teeth. I am sure she will still look cute. My mum says I had teeth very late as well.
It also looks like she has lost some weight. Why not? She is jumping around the house all day. She does not sit in a place for 5 minutes now. She is always crawling, standing up, cruising and trying to walk all day.
She is getting a bit clingy these days. She wants us to carry her around everywhere. I read on the Internet that this is separation anxiety which develops around this age and lasts a good few months. She wants me to be around her all the time..
Her new skill is that now she waves her hand when we ask her to say hi or hello to somebody. She looks at them and smiles and waves at them :). Another funny thing she has learnt to do is to look under the sofa, bed etc. She bends her head down to the side and tries to look what's under them. She looks very cute and funny when she does that.
She has learnt to clap her hands when I sing to her which I find very amusing.
We bought her a new walker last weekend. She is trying very well to walk with it but we are not pushing too hard. I want her to take her own time. She will walk when she's ready. I am glad she is not walking yet otherwise I'd have more trouble at home :)
It also looks like she has lost some weight. Why not? She is jumping around the house all day. She does not sit in a place for 5 minutes now. She is always crawling, standing up, cruising and trying to walk all day.
She is getting a bit clingy these days. She wants us to carry her around everywhere. I read on the Internet that this is separation anxiety which develops around this age and lasts a good few months. She wants me to be around her all the time..
Her new skill is that now she waves her hand when we ask her to say hi or hello to somebody. She looks at them and smiles and waves at them :). Another funny thing she has learnt to do is to look under the sofa, bed etc. She bends her head down to the side and tries to look what's under them. She looks very cute and funny when she does that.
She has learnt to clap her hands when I sing to her which I find very amusing.
We bought her a new walker last weekend. She is trying very well to walk with it but we are not pushing too hard. I want her to take her own time. She will walk when she's ready. I am glad she is not walking yet otherwise I'd have more trouble at home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment